By Fengfeng Ke,Alicia Fedelina Chávez
This two-year, multi-course-site examine, as a primary attempt to envision on-line university educating and studying potent throughout tradition and age, contributed an inventory of significant findings at the following questions:
• To what volume are on-line studying and interplay reports and performances constant throughout diversified ethnic/cultural, and age teams and in what methods do they vary?
• What on-line tutorial contexts do scholars and school, particularly non-traditional and minority scholars, determine as assisting studying and scholar success?
• What are the relationships among on-line educational contexts, on-line studying functionality, and studying luck of scholars with diversified ethnicity/culture and age background?
By consolidating the findings for the aforementioned study questions, the researchers of this learn have built a data-driven on-line tutorial layout version which can paintings as a box advisor on cross-cultural and intergenerational instructing and studying for on-line schooling practitioners.
Read Online or Download Web-Based Teaching and Learning across Culture and Age PDF
Similar curricula books
If we need all our scholars to develop into greater thinkers and newbies, we needs to layout rigorous studying stories that transcend assisting them easily grasp criteria. during this consultant, Robyn R. Jackson takes you step-by-step in the course of the technique of making plans rigorous instruction—what nice academics do to make sure scholars have a studying vacation spot that’s worthy operating towards and that the trail they take to get there'll support them move the massive assessments and turn into engaged newbies, potent challenge solvers, and important thinkers.
With restricted empirical study to be had on on-line instructing throughout cultures specifically with local and Hispanic American scholars, this e-book will current the findings of a two-year, Spencer-funded research in developing an inclusive (i. e. , multicultural and intergenerational) tutorial layout version for on-line studying.
Throughout the preschool and kindergarten years, childrens start spending extra time accomplishing actual job and exploring new meals. support childrens how you can look after their our bodies as they construct a starting place for fit, energetic lives with this health and meals curriculum. young ones will find out about motor improvement, health and actual job, leisure and leisure, meals offerings and consuming conduct, and heading off germs whilst consuming.
Welcome to Poetryland: educating Poetry Writing to little ones attracts from Shelley Savren’s 40 years of educating poetry writing in grades pre-K–6 and to concentration populations, together with talented and specified schooling scholars, scholars in after institution courses and at artwork museums, and homeless, abused, or overlooked scholars.
- Creating Significant Learning Experiences: An Integrated Approach to Designing College Courses
- Designing and Teaching Undergraduate Capstone Courses
- Civic Engagement Pedagogy in the Community College: Theory and Practice (Education, Equity, Economy)
- 200 Essential Preschool Activities
- Teachable Moments: Tales of Triumph and Lessons Gone Awry
- Minority Students in East Asia: Government Policies, School Practices and Teacher Responses (Routledge Series on Schools and Schooling in Asia)
Additional info for Web-Based Teaching and Learning across Culture and Age
Web-Based Teaching and Learning across Culture and Age by Fengfeng Ke,Alicia Fedelina Chávez