By Horst Otto / Hertnagel, Johannes / Weber, Heidi Mayer
Read or Download Lernzielüberprüfung im eLearning (German Edition) PDF
Similar curricula books
If we'd like all our scholars to develop into larger thinkers and newcomers, we needs to layout rigorous studying studies that transcend supporting them easily grasp criteria. during this consultant, Robyn R. Jackson takes you step-by-step throughout the strategy of making plans rigorous instruction—what nice lecturers do to make sure scholars have a studying vacation spot that’s worthy operating towards and that the trail they take to get there'll aid them move the massive exams and develop into engaged beginners, potent challenge solvers, and important thinkers.
With constrained empirical examine to be had on on-line educating throughout cultures in particular with local and Hispanic American scholars, this booklet will current the findings of a two-year, Spencer-funded examine in developing an inclusive (i. e. , multicultural and intergenerational) tutorial layout version for on-line studying.
Through the preschool and kindergarten years, little ones start spending extra time carrying out actual task and exploring new meals. aid teenagers how one can look after their our bodies as they construct a starting place for fit, energetic lives with this health and meals curriculum. kids will know about motor improvement, health and actual job, leisure and rest, nutrition offerings and consuming behavior, and averting germs while consuming.
Welcome to Poetryland: instructing Poetry Writing to little ones attracts from Shelley Savren’s 40 years of training poetry writing in grades pre-K–6 and to concentration populations, together with talented and detailed schooling scholars, scholars in after college courses and at artwork museums, and homeless, abused, or missed scholars.
- The Concept of Care in Curriculum Studies: Juxtaposing Currere and Hakbeolism (Studies in Curriculum Theory Series)
- Pedagogies and Curriculums to (Re)imagine Public Education: Transnational Tales of Hope and Resistance (Cultural Studies and Transdisciplinarity in Education)
- Service Learning in Grades K-8: Experiential Learning That Builds Character and Motivation
- Visual Knowing: Connecting Art and Ideas Across the Curriculum
- Aligning Standards and Curriculum for Classroom Success
- The Redleaf Family Child Care Curriculum: Teaching Through Quality Care
Additional resources for Lernzielüberprüfung im eLearning (German Edition)
Lernzielüberprüfung im eLearning (German Edition) by Horst Otto / Hertnagel, Johannes / Weber, Heidi Mayer