By Jacqueline Edmondson Ph.D.
This biography tells the full tale of John Lennon's lifestyles, together with the debatable effect of his track, artwork, and philosophy upon the world.
• A timeline chronologically highlights key occasions in the course of Lennon's lifetime
• photos of John Lennon are interspersed through the book
• A bibliography of assets is equipped for these looking extra information
• comprises appendixes, the 1st protecting the demanding situations of writing approximately John Lennon and a proof of key assets and the second one overlaying John Lennon's albums
Read Online or Download John Lennon: A Biography (Greenwood Biographies) PDF
Similar biographies of rock musicians books
The phrases and track of Paul McCartney: The Solo Years examines the big and sundry oeuvre of this deeply own artist, exhibiting how McCartney's stint as a Beatle keeps to notify his solo song, in addition to how he has transcended his days as a member of the Fab 4. After a biographical creation, chronologically prepared chapters discover McCartney's track within the quick aftermath of the breakup of the Beatles, his paintings with Wings through the Seventies, his collaborations with different artists in the course of the Eighties, and his compositions of the Nineteen Nineties, together with his first forays into classical song.
Ci son quelli che amano i bilanci, l. a. nostalgia, tornare piuttosto che partire. Ci son quelli, invece, che guardano sempre avanti e preferiscono mille volte gli inizi alle conclusioni. Lorenzo Jovanotti Cherubini è uno cosí, uno che, non appena finisce un disco, non vede l'ora di farne uno nuovo. Ma anche in keeping with quelli come lui arriva prima o poi il momento di volgere lo sguardo all'indietro e fare, se non un vero e proprio bilancio, almeno un backup.
The author of the dancing undergo brand and dressmaker of the Wall of Sound for the thankful useless, Augustus Owsley Stanley III, higher recognized via his nickname, endure, was once the most iconic figures within the cultural revolution that modified either the USA and the area in the course of the Nineteen Sixties. Owsley's excessive octane rocket gas enabled Ken Kesey and his Merry Pranksters to place at the Acid exams.
This scholarly research of the tune of Taylor rapid identifies how and why she is among the early twenty first century's such a lot recognizable and most well-liked stars. • offers the one scholarly serious research of the songs and recordings of celebrity Taylor speedy• locations rapid, her paintings, and her public stances within the context of her new release and its definition of "empowerment" and "feminism"• Explores Swift's paintings as an extension of the early Seventies' confessional singer-songwriter stream
- John Lennon: In Their Own Write: A Loving Tribute From His Fans and Friends
- Sam Phillips: The Man Who Invented Rock 'n' Roll
- Bob Dylan: The Biography
- Madonna's Drowned Worlds: "New Approaches to her Cultural Transformations, 1983?003 ... " (Ashgate Popular and Folk Music Series)
- Il codice McCartney: La verità sulla morte di Paul (Italian Edition)
- Had Me a Real Good Time: The Faces Before During and After
Extra resources for John Lennon: A Biography (Greenwood Biographies)
John Lennon: A Biography (Greenwood Biographies) by Jacqueline Edmondson Ph.D.