By Katherine L. Wilson,Arnoud Sonnenberg
- Continues the legacy of this best serial with caliber chapters authored through leaders within the field
- Covers learn equipment in intermediate filament linked proteins and includes sections on such issues as lamin-associated proteins, intermediate filament-associated proteins and plakin, and different cytoskeletal cross-linkers
Read or Download Intermediate Filament Associated Proteins (Methods in Enzymology) PDF
Best biophysics books
This e-book is the newest quantity within the hugely winning sequence complete Biochemistry. It presents a historic and autobiographical point of view of the advancements within the box in the course of the contributions of major people who contemplate their careers and their impression on biochemistry. quantity forty five is vital studying for everybody from graduate scholar to professor, putting in context significant advances not just in biochemical phrases yet when it comes to old and social advancements.
This important source presents a scientific account of the biochemistry of delicate muscle contraction. As a accomplished advisor to this quickly growing to be quarter of analysis, it covers the constitution and attribute homes of contractile and regulatory proteins, with certain emphasis on their estimated functionality within the stay muscle.
Fluorescent proteins are in detail attached to investigate within the existence sciences. Tagging of gene items with fluorescent proteins has revolutionized all parts of biosciences, starting from primary biochemistry to medical oncology, to environmental examine. the invention of the fairway Fluorescent Protein, its first, seminal software and the creative improvement of a huge palette of fluorescence proteins of alternative colors, was once as a result acknowledged with the Nobel Prize for Chemistry in 2008.
This SpringerBrief specializes in medical food study, quite at the results of slowly absorbed carbohydrates on postprandial glucose metabolism in variety 2 diabetes. Slowlyabsorbed carbohydrates will reason slow raises in blood glucose and insulin degrees, and may therefore be potent as a part of a therapy technique for glycemic regulate and relief of cardiovascular problems in style 2 diabetes.
- Biological Physics: Poincaré Seminar 2009: 60 (Progress in Mathematical Physics)
- Single Molecule Tools, Part A: Fluorescence Based Approaches: 472 (Methods in Enzymology)
- A Practical Guide to Membrane Protein Purification (Separation, Detection, and Characterization of Biological Macromolecules)
- Nonlinear Dynamics in Physiology and Medicine (Interdisciplinary Applied Mathematics)
- Medical Biochemistry
- Biomechanics: Motion, Flow, Stress, and Growth: Motion, Flow, Stress and Growth
Additional resources for Intermediate Filament Associated Proteins (Methods in Enzymology)
Intermediate Filament Associated Proteins (Methods in Enzymology) by Katherine L. Wilson,Arnoud Sonnenberg