By Piet de Keyser
Indexing describes numerous conventional and novel indexing ideas, giving details execs and scholars of library and data sciences a vast and understandable creation to indexing. This identify includes twelve chapters: an advent to topic readings and theasauri; computerized indexing as opposed to guide indexing; concepts utilized in automated indexing of textual content fabric; automated indexing of pictures; The black artwork of indexing relocating photographs; computerized indexing of tune; Taxonomies and ontologies; Metadata codecs and indexing; Tagging; subject maps; Indexing the net; and The Semantic Web.
- Makes tricky and intricate concepts understandable
- Contains could hyperlinks to and illustrations from web content the place new indexing thoughts could be experienced
- Provides references for extra examining
Read Online or Download Indexing: From Thesauri to the Semantic Web (Chandos Information Professional Series) PDF
Similar computer information theory books
Lately, machine content material research has gone through whatever of a renaissance. reasonably cheap and strong laptop pcs suggest that computing device research of texts is offered to so much researchers. the supply of software program to do analyses, even though, isn't consistently associated with transparent theoretical and methodological understandings.
Das erfolgreiche Fachbuch fA1/4hrt umfassend und praxisbezogen in das Gebiet der relationalen und postrelationalen Datenbanken ein. Themenschwerpunkte bilden: Aufgaben und Pflichten des Datenmanagements, Methoden der Datenmodellierung, Datenbanksprachen inklusive Schutz und Sicherheit, Systemarchitektur und Mehrbenutzerbetrieb, Integration von Daten im net, info Warehouse und facts Mining sowie temporale, objektrelationale und wissensbasierte Datenbanken.
In Interfaces of the area, Walter J. Ong explores the consequences on cognizance of the observe because it strikes via oral to written to print and digital culture.
This e-book constitutes the completely refereed post-conference complaints of the twenty third foreign convention on speedy software program Encryption, held in Bochum, Germany, in March 2016. The 29 revised complete papers offered have been conscientiously reviewed and chosen from 86 preliminary submissions. The papers are prepared in topical sections on working modes; stream-cipher cryptanalysis; elements; side-channels and implementations; computerized instruments for cryptanalysis; designs; block-cipher cryptanalysis; foundations and thought; and authenticated-encryption and hash functionality cryptanalysis.
- Creation and Transfer of Knowledge: Institutions and Incentives
- Computer Vision – ACCV 2016 Workshops: ACCV 2016 International Workshops, Taipei, Taiwan, November 20-24, 2016, Revised Selected Papers, Part I (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
- Electronic Government: 16th IFIP WG 8.5 International Conference, EGOV 2017, St. Petersburg, Russia, September 4-7, 2017, Proceedings (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
- Mathematical Optimization in Computer Graphics and Vision (The Morgan Kaufmann Series in Computer Graphics)
- Information and Its Role in Nature (The Frontiers Collection)
Extra resources for Indexing: From Thesauri to the Semantic Web (Chandos Information Professional Series)
Indexing: From Thesauri to the Semantic Web (Chandos Information Professional Series) by Piet de Keyser