By Karen Ivers,Ann Barron
Discover how electronic content material construction helps 21st-century studying, offering new insights into organizing, synthesizing, and comparing info. This useful advisor will make it effortless that you can interact your scholars via this robust communications medium.
• makes use of a standard middle method, targeting creativity and innovation, serious pondering and challenge fixing, and conversation and collaboration
• information tips on how to use the make a decision, layout, increase, and assessment (DDD-E) version, a approach designed for the classroom
• presents blackline masters to help you with each part of the DDD-E version, together with administration and formative assessment
• contains pattern actions and reproducible handouts and worksheets
• bargains info on a variety of assets, together with unfastened cellular and internet apps for developing electronic projects
Read or Download Digital Content Creation in Schools: A Common Core Approach: A Common Core Approach PDF
Similar curricula books
If we need all our scholars to turn into greater thinkers and novices, we needs to layout rigorous studying reports that transcend supporting them easily grasp criteria. during this advisor, Robyn R. Jackson takes you step-by-step throughout the means of making plans rigorous instruction—what nice lecturers do to make sure scholars have a studying vacation spot that’s worthy operating towards and that the trail they take to get there'll support them go the large checks and turn into engaged rookies, potent challenge solvers, and important thinkers.
With restricted empirical study to be had on on-line instructing throughout cultures specifically with local and Hispanic American scholars, this ebook will current the findings of a two-year, Spencer-funded research in developing an inclusive (i. e. , multicultural and intergenerational) educational layout version for on-line studying.
Throughout the preschool and kindergarten years, youngsters commence spending extra time undertaking actual task and exploring new meals. support kids easy methods to look after their our bodies as they construct a beginning for fit, energetic lives with this health and food curriculum. young children will know about motor improvement, health and actual job, relaxation and leisure, meals offerings and consuming behavior, and fending off germs whilst consuming.
Welcome to Poetryland: educating Poetry Writing to teenagers attracts from Shelley Savren’s 40 years of training poetry writing in grades pre-K–6 and to concentration populations, together with proficient and specific schooling scholars, scholars in after college courses and at artwork museums, and homeless, abused, or ignored scholars.
- The Learning Challenge: How to Guide Your Students Through the Learning Pit to Achieve Deeper Understanding (Challenging Learning Series)
- Mathematics Teachers at Work: Connecting Curriculum Materials and Classroom Instruction (Studies in Mathematical Thinking and Learning Series)
- Controversial History Education in Asian Contexts (Routledge Critical Studies in Asian Education)
- The Ethics of School Administration, 3rd Edition (Professional Ethics in Education Series)
- Shadow Education and the Curriculum and Culture of Schooling in South Korea (Curriculum Studies Worldwide)
Extra info for Digital Content Creation in Schools: A Common Core Approach: A Common Core Approach
Digital Content Creation in Schools: A Common Core Approach: A Common Core Approach by Karen Ivers,Ann Barron