By Susan M. Drake
Translate the hot criteria into significant curriculum!
This up to date version of Susan Drake’s vintage textual content serves as a street map during the universal middle country criteria, supplying you with the flexibleness to layout an built-in curriculum that’s correct to your scholars. targeting multidisciplinary, interdisciplinary, and transdisciplinary methods, Drake offers assistance on:
- Unpacking the typical middle nation Standards
- Planning evaluation tasks
- Designing tutorial strategies
- Developing day-by-day activities
- Helping scholars attach crucial inquiries to enduring understandings
Included are new examples of exemplary courses, dialogue questions, a pattern accomplished interdisciplinary curriculum, and actions for development your individual standards-based built-in curriculum.
Read Online or Download Creating Standards-Based Integrated Curriculum: The Common Core State Standards Edition PDF
Best curricula books
If we need all our scholars to develop into greater thinkers and rookies, we needs to layout rigorous studying reports that transcend supporting them easily grasp criteria. during this consultant, Robyn R. Jackson takes you step-by-step throughout the means of making plans rigorous instruction—what nice academics do to make sure scholars have a studying vacation spot that’s worthy operating towards and that the trail they take to get there'll support them cross the large checks and turn into engaged newcomers, powerful challenge solvers, and important thinkers.
With restricted empirical learn on hand on on-line educating throughout cultures in particular with local and Hispanic American scholars, this e-book will current the findings of a two-year, Spencer-funded examine in growing an inclusive (i. e. , multicultural and intergenerational) tutorial layout version for on-line studying.
In the course of the preschool and kindergarten years, childrens start spending extra time undertaking actual task and exploring new meals. support teenagers methods to look after their our bodies as they construct a starting place for fit, lively lives with this health and food curriculum. little ones will find out about motor improvement, health and actual task, leisure and leisure, foodstuff offerings and consuming conduct, and fending off germs whilst consuming.
Welcome to Poetryland: instructing Poetry Writing to kids attracts from Shelley Savren’s 40 years of training poetry writing in grades pre-K–6 and to concentration populations, together with talented and precise schooling scholars, scholars in after college courses and at artwork museums, and homeless, abused, or overlooked scholars.
- Physical Sciences: Curriculum Resources and Activities for School Librarians and Teachers: Curriculum Resources for School Librarians and Teachers
- La teoría del curriculum (Educación Hoy Estudios nº 132) (Spanish Edition)
- The Evaluative State, Institutional Autonomy and Re-engineering Higher Education in Western Europe: The Prince and His Pleasure (Issues in Higher Education)
- Perspectives on Scientific Argumentation: Theory, Practice and Research
- Curriculum Planning: Integrating Multiculturalism, Constructivism, and Education Reform
- Ultimate Guide for Student Product Development & Evaluation, Second Edition
Additional resources for Creating Standards-Based Integrated Curriculum: The Common Core State Standards Edition
Creating Standards-Based Integrated Curriculum: The Common Core State Standards Edition by Susan M. Drake