By William N. Bender,Laura B. Waller
Make the painless transition from low tech to tech friendly!
If you are simply making the transition to tech, this is often the source for you. In comprehensible language, this booklet describes how precisely you should use instruments like webquests, wikis, social networking apps, and podcasts to augment your classes and continue childrens engaged. The authors positioned expertise inside your achieve by:
- Framing every one device within the context of what you must know
- Defining the instrument in easy-to-understand language; there’s no tech-speak
- Guiding you thru implementation step by means of step
- Providing pattern lesson plans to get you started
Read Online or Download Cool Tech Tools for Lower Tech Teachers: 20 Tactics for Every Classroom PDF
Best curricula books
If we'd like all our scholars to develop into greater thinkers and novices, we needs to layout rigorous studying stories that transcend assisting them easily grasp criteria. during this consultant, Robyn R. Jackson takes you step-by-step throughout the technique of making plans rigorous instruction—what nice lecturers do to make sure scholars have a studying vacation spot that’s worthy operating towards and that the trail they take to get there'll support them move the massive assessments and develop into engaged newcomers, powerful challenge solvers, and demanding thinkers.
With restricted empirical study to be had on on-line instructing throughout cultures specifically with local and Hispanic American scholars, this e-book will current the findings of a two-year, Spencer-funded examine in developing an inclusive (i. e. , multicultural and intergenerational) educational layout version for on-line studying.
Through the preschool and kindergarten years, childrens commence spending extra time carrying out actual task and exploring new meals. support young children the right way to look after their our bodies as they construct a starting place for fit, lively lives with this health and food curriculum. childrens will find out about motor improvement, health and actual job, leisure and leisure, meals offerings and consuming conduct, and warding off germs whilst consuming.
Welcome to Poetryland: instructing Poetry Writing to children attracts from Shelley Savren’s 40 years of educating poetry writing in grades pre-K–6 and to concentration populations, together with talented and detailed schooling scholars, scholars in after tuition courses and at paintings museums, and homeless, abused, or overlooked scholars.
- Building Brains: 600 Activity Ideas for Young Children (NONE)
- How to Differentiate Learning: Curriculum, Instruction, Assessment (In A Nutshell Series)
- Middle Level Education: An Annotated Bibliography (Bibliographies and Indexes in Education)
- STEM-Infusing the Elementary Classroom
- States of Emergency: The Object of American Studies
- The Classroom: Encounter and Engagement
Additional info for Cool Tech Tools for Lower Tech Teachers: 20 Tactics for Every Classroom
Cool Tech Tools for Lower Tech Teachers: 20 Tactics for Every Classroom by William N. Bender,Laura B. Waller