By Thomas A. Angelo,K. Patricia Cross
- What school room evaluate includes and the way it works.
- How to devise, enforce, and learn evaluate projects.
- Twelve case reviews that aspect the real-life lecture room reports of academics engaging in winning school room evaluation projects.
- Fifty school room overview techniques
- Step-by-step techniques for administering the techniques
- Practical recommendation on find out how to study your data
Order your replica today.
Read or Download Classroom Assessment Techniques: A Handbook for College Teachers PDF
Similar curricula books
If we need all our scholars to develop into higher thinkers and novices, we needs to layout rigorous studying studies that transcend supporting them easily grasp criteria. during this consultant, Robyn R. Jackson takes you step-by-step throughout the technique of making plans rigorous instruction—what nice academics do to make sure scholars have a studying vacation spot that’s worthy operating towards and that the trail they take to get there'll support them cross the massive exams and turn into engaged newcomers, powerful challenge solvers, and demanding thinkers.
With constrained empirical examine on hand on on-line instructing throughout cultures specially with local and Hispanic American scholars, this ebook will current the findings of a two-year, Spencer-funded learn in growing an inclusive (i. e. , multicultural and intergenerational) educational layout version for on-line studying.
Through the preschool and kindergarten years, young children commence spending extra time conducting actual job and exploring new meals. support childrens how one can look after their our bodies as they construct a starting place for fit, energetic lives with this health and food curriculum. youngsters will know about motor improvement, health and actual task, relaxation and leisure, meals offerings and consuming behavior, and fending off germs whilst consuming.
Welcome to Poetryland: educating Poetry Writing to young ones attracts from Shelley Savren’s 40 years of educating poetry writing in grades pre-K–6 and to concentration populations, together with proficient and precise schooling scholars, scholars in after university courses and at paintings museums, and homeless, abused, or ignored scholars.
- Mothering a Bodied Curriculum: Emplacement, Desire, Affect
- The Principal as Assessment Leader
- Reconceptualizing Curriculum Development: Inspiring and Informing Action (Studies in Curriculum Theory Series)
- The Classroom: Encounter and Engagement
- Collective Improvisation in a Teacher Education Community: 4 (Self-Study of Teaching and Teacher Education Practices)
Extra resources for Classroom Assessment Techniques: A Handbook for College Teachers
Classroom Assessment Techniques: A Handbook for College Teachers by Thomas A. Angelo,K. Patricia Cross