By Yu-Li Wang,Dennis E. Discher
- Presents a particular emphasis on matrix mechanics and their interaction with telephone functions
- Includes hugely major issues proper to uncomplicated and translational learn, in addition to tissue engineering
- Emphasizes mechanical enter and output of cells
Read Online or Download Cell Mechanics: 83 (Methods in Cell Biology) PDF
Similar biophysics books
This publication is the newest quantity within the hugely profitable sequence accomplished Biochemistry. It presents a historic and autobiographical point of view of the advancements within the box throughout the contributions of major people who think about their careers and their effect on biochemistry. quantity forty five is key analyzing for everybody from graduate pupil to professor, putting in context significant advances not just in biochemical phrases yet when it comes to old and social advancements.
This worthy source presents a scientific account of the biochemistry of soft muscle contraction. As a complete consultant to this swiftly turning out to be zone of analysis, it covers the constitution and attribute houses of contractile and regulatory proteins, with distinctive emphasis on their expected functionality within the stay muscle.
Fluorescent proteins are in detail attached to analyze within the existence sciences. Tagging of gene items with fluorescent proteins has revolutionized all components of biosciences, starting from primary biochemistry to scientific oncology, to environmental examine. the invention of the golf green Fluorescent Protein, its first, seminal software and the creative improvement of a extensive palette of fluorescence proteins of different shades, used to be for this reason known with the Nobel Prize for Chemistry in 2008.
This SpringerBrief makes a speciality of medical food examine, rather at the results of slowly absorbed carbohydrates on postprandial glucose metabolism in style 2 diabetes. Slowlyabsorbed carbohydrates will reason slow raises in blood glucose and insulin degrees, and may therefore be potent as a part of a therapy process for glycemic keep watch over and aid of cardiovascular problems in style 2 diabetes.
- Physics in Mind: A Quantum View of the Brain
- Bildgebende Verfahren in der Medizin: Von der Technik zur medizinischen Anwendung (German Edition)
- Biophysics of DNA
- An Introduction to Biological Membranes: From Bilayers to Rafts
- Face Biometrics for Personal Identification: Multi-sensory Multi-modal Systems (Signals and Communication Technology)
- Biochemical Engineering and Biotechnology
Additional info for Cell Mechanics: 83 (Methods in Cell Biology)
Cell Mechanics: 83 (Methods in Cell Biology) by Yu-Li Wang,Dennis E. Discher