- Most up to date e-book on Interactive computing with IPython 4.0;
- Detailed, example-rich advisor that allows you to use the main complex point interactive programming with IPython;
- Get versatile interactive programming with IPython utilizing this entire guide
IPython is an interactive computational surroundings during which you could mix code execution, wealthy textual content, arithmetic, plots, and wealthy media.
This publication gets IPython builders modern with the most recent developments in IPython and dive deep into interactive computing with IPython. This a sophisticated consultant on interactive and parallel computing with IPython will discover complicated visualizations and high-performance computing with IPython in detail.
You will fast brush up your wisdom of IPython kernels and wrapper kernels, then we will stream to complex recommendations equivalent to trying out, Sphinx, JS occasions, interactive paintings, and the ZMQ cluster. The ebook will disguise subject matters reminiscent of IPython Console Lexer, complicated configuration, and third-party tools.
By the tip of this booklet, it is possible for you to to exploit IPython for interactive and parallel computing in a high-performance computing environment.
What you are going to learn
- Develop talents to take advantage of IPython for prime functionality computing (HPC)
- Understand the IPython interactive shell
- Use XeroMQ and MPI to cross messages
- Visualize the data
- Acquire wisdom to check and record the data
- Get to grips with the hot advancements within the Jupyter computing device system
About the Author
Thomas Bitterman has a PhD from Louisiana nation college and is at the moment an assistant professor at Wittenberg college. He formerly labored within the for a few years, together with a contemporary stint on the Ohio Supercomputer heart. Thomas has adventure in such different parts as digital trade, company messaging, instant networking, supercomputing, and academia. He additionally loves to hold sharp, writing fabric for Packt Publishing and O'Reilly in his copious unfastened time.
Table of Contents
- Using IPython for HPC
- Advanced Shell Topics
- Stepping as much as IPython for Parallel Computing
- Messaging with ZeroMQ and MPI
- Opening the Toolkit – The IPython API
- Works good with Others – IPython and Third-Party Tools
- Seeing Is Believing– Visualization
- But It labored within the Demo! – Testing
- Visiting Jupyter
- Into the Future