By Jian-Qiao Sun Ph.D. M.S. B.S.,Albert C.J. Luo Ph.D.
· New perspectives for tricky Problems
· Novel rules and ideas
· Hilbert's sixteenth Problem
· basic varieties in Polynomial Hamiltonian platforms
· Grazing stream in Non-smooth Dynamical Systems
· Stochastic and Fuzzy Nonlinear Dynamical Systems
· Fuzzy Bifurcation
· Parametrical, Nonlinear Systems
· Mode Interactions in nonlinear dynamical systems
Read or Download Bifurcation and Chaos in Complex Systems (Edited Series on Advances in Nonlinear Science and Complexity) PDF
Best mathematical physics books
The purpose of this interdisciplinary examine is to reconstruct the evolution of our altering conceptions of time within the gentle of clinical discoveries. it's going to undertake a brand new point of view and arrange the cloth round 3 relevant topics, which run via our background of time reckoning: cosmology and regularity; stasis and flux; symmetry and asymmetry.
During this complete monograph, the authors observe glossy mathematical how to the learn of mechanical and actual phenomena or concepts in acoustics, optics, and electrostatics, the place classical mathematical instruments fail. They current a normal approach to coming near near difficulties, declaring diversified features and problems that could ensue.
This monograph addresses basic features of mathematical modeling and numerical answer tools of electromagnetic difficulties regarding low frequencies, i. e. magnetostatic and eddy present difficulties that are not often provided within the utilized arithmetic literature. within the first half, the authors introduce the mathematical versions in a pragmatic context in view in their use for business functions.
North-Holland sequence in utilized arithmetic and Mechanics, quantity 6: creation to Spectral idea in Hilbert area makes a speciality of the mechanics, rules, and methods excited about spectral idea in Hilbert area. The book first elaborates at the idea and particular geometry of Hilbert area and bounded linear operators.
- A Celebration of Mathematical Modeling: The Joseph B. Keller Anniversary Volume
- Ice Microdynamics (Developments in Quaternary Science (Paperback))
- Separable Boundary-Value Problems in Physics
- Spectral Analysis of Growing Graphs: A Quantum Probability Point of View (SpringerBriefs in Mathematical Physics)
Extra resources for Bifurcation and Chaos in Complex Systems (Edited Series on Advances in Nonlinear Science and Complexity)
Bifurcation and Chaos in Complex Systems (Edited Series on Advances in Nonlinear Science and Complexity) by Jian-Qiao Sun Ph.D. M.S. B.S.,Albert C.J. Luo Ph.D.