By Daniel Fleisch
Read Online or Download A Student's Guide to Vectors and Tensors PDF
Similar mathematical physics books
The purpose of this interdisciplinary examine is to reconstruct the evolution of our altering conceptions of time within the mild of medical discoveries. it is going to undertake a brand new standpoint and manage the fabric round 3 primary issues, which run via our heritage of time reckoning: cosmology and regularity; stasis and flux; symmetry and asymmetry.
During this accomplished monograph, the authors follow smooth mathematical easy methods to the research of mechanical and actual phenomena or ideas in acoustics, optics, and electrostatics, the place classical mathematical instruments fail. They current a normal approach to impending difficulties, mentioning various features and problems that could happen.
This monograph addresses basic features of mathematical modeling and numerical resolution equipment of electromagnetic difficulties related to low frequencies, i. e. magnetostatic and eddy present difficulties that are hardly ever offered within the utilized arithmetic literature. within the first half, the authors introduce the mathematical versions in a pragmatic context in view in their use for business functions.
North-Holland sequence in utilized arithmetic and Mechanics, quantity 6: creation to Spectral conception in Hilbert house specializes in the mechanics, ideas, and ways concerned about spectral conception in Hilbert area. The ebook first elaborates at the suggestion and particular geometry of Hilbert house and bounded linear operators.
- The Euclidean Matching Problem (Springer Theses)
- Data Analysis: Statistical and Computational Methods for Scientists and Engineers (Ohlin Lectures; 7)
- Error Calculus for Finance and Physics: The Language of Dirichlet Forms (De Gruyter Expositions in Mathematics)
- Elements for Physics: Quantities, Qualities, and Intrinsic Theories
- Spezielle Relativitätstheorie (Springer-Lehrbuch Masterclass) (German Edition)
- Long-Range Dependence and Sea Level Forecasting (SpringerBriefs in Statistics)
Additional resources for A Student's Guide to Vectors and Tensors
A Student's Guide to Vectors and Tensors by Daniel Fleisch